UV waterless 171 range of inks
„UV 171“ series offers UV offset inks for Toray waterless lithographic plates.
|Product Name||Tack Value||CTI||Notes|
|UV 171||9.5-10.0||30°C||Printing machines|
|UV 171 N||6.5-7.0||25°C||equipped with|
- Sheet-fed Offset Presses⇒Films. (PP, PE, PVC, PS, Synthetic Papers, Telephone Cards etc.)
- Rotary Presses⇒Forms/Labels.
- Label Printing Machines⇒Labels.
- Card Printing Machines⇒Telephone Cards/ repaid Cards.
- Form added-printing Machines⇒Forms, NIP Paper, Direct.
- For printing materials use Toray waterless lithographicplates, for plate cleaning use our UV plate cleaning solution and for roller cleaning use our UV Roller Cleaning Solution F.
- Use urethane resin type roller to prevent roller swelling and ink blockage on the press.
- Basically temperature regulation of plates is required (aircooling of plates and water-cooling of roller).
- Use “UV DG Reducer” to reduce the viscosity of the ink, if necessary.
UV 161 Range of Inks
Not only does it excel in adhesive property but also in drying property and solvent resistance. This ink, Often used for non-absorbent substrates like PET, treated aluminum-laminated paper, PVC films, synthetic paper, PE and PP films, as well as paper, is suitable for both films and paper. Further, it is widely used in printing of labels (stickers) used for electric appliances, office equipments and auto parts where strong film is required.
Leaving a non-absorbent stock print outdoor, or exposing it to water (including dew) causes adhesiveness to deteriorate to the extent that the printed object will peel-off even by a nail scratch.
|Product Name||Lightfastness Dark Color||Lightfastness Dark Color||Heat Resistance||Soap Resistance||Solvent Resistance|
|UV 161 Yellow S||5||3||4||5||5|
|UV 161 Magenta S||4-5||3||4||2||4|
|UV 161 Cyan S||8||7||5||5||5|
|UV 161 Black S||7-8||7||5||5||5|
|UV 161 Transparent White S||8||–||5||5||5|
|UV 161 Opaque White S||8||7||5||5||5|
|UV 161 Deep Yellow S||5||3||4||5||5|
|UV 161 Warm Red S||4-5||3||4||3||4|
|UV 161 Rhodamine Red S||4||2||2||1||2|
|UV 161 Violet S||7-8||7||5||5||5|
|UV 161 Green S||8||7-8||5||5||5|
|UV 161 Super Lightfast Yellow S||6-7||5-6||5||5||5|
|UV 161 Super Lightfast Concentrated Warm Red S”||6-7||5-6||5||5||5|
|UV 161 Super Lightfast Magenta S||6-7||5-6||5||5||5|
|UV 161 Lightfast Magenta S||5-6||3-4||5||5||5|
|UV 161 SR Yellow S||8||7||5||5||5|
|UV 161 SR Vermilion S||8||7||5||5||5|
|UV 161 SR Red S||8||7||5||5||5|
|UV 161 SR Rose S||8||7||5||5||5|
|UV 161 High Conc- Black||7-8||5||5||2||2|
|Improved UV 161 Conc. Opaque White||8||7||5||5||5|
UV OFS K-HS GE Series is a UV-curable ink that is suitable to the Corporation Komori · H-UV printing machine of (hybrid UV) system specification. Vividness of color, trapping, excellent in dot reproducibility, you can get the finished print close to the oil-based ink.
”GE Series” by the development of new varnish with excellent emulsifying properties, is a product that was especially improve the printability. You can reduce the problems caused by dampening water under a variety of circumstances.
- It has a good curability for the H-UV system.
- We have a close color and transparency in general oil-based ink.
- It has excellent dot reproducibility trapping of the printed matter.
- It has a wide range of water width a emulsifying good.
- It has become a low-odor and low irritation.
- It has obtained the Eco Mark certification of the Japan Environment Association. (Metallic, varnish are excluded.)